[texhax] problem with MathTime Pro 2 fonts and MikTeX

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Jan 17 00:46:34 CET 2012

On 2012-01-16 at 18:18:18 +0900, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

 >> The example from my original email is the smallest I used, but it
 >> doesn't even get far enough to put anything in the log file.  A log
 >> file is created, but it's empty.

 > I meant LaTeX one.

To be a little bit more verbose than Vladimir:  If you run

  latex foo.tex

you get a file called "foo.log" in the current working directory.
This is the file we need.  You can also inspect it yourself.  Maybe
you find something suspicious.  If not, don't hesitate to send us the
file.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25