[texhax] kerTeX: Plan9, NetBSD, OpenBSD and...

tlaronde at polynum.com tlaronde at polynum.com
Fri Jan 13 17:10:11 CET 2012

Hello,

Thanks to the courageous who tested and reported, a bug fixes release of
kerTeX has been published today: 0.9999.0.4.

With get_mk_install.sh, and pkg_latex.sh, you could be "cutting edge"
mind you :-^

It should work on literally anything (provisions have been
made---including path separator dance---even for Windows, but I will
tackle the task after 1.0 since I have probably the more clues on what
has to be done...).

So how about trying it on your favourite system?

Cheers,
                      http://www.kergis.com/