[texhax] Is there a biblatex listserv?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Feb 25 21:09:29 CET 2012

On 2012-02-25 at 17:23:35 +0000, Chris Yocum wrote:

 >> Is there a biblatex listserv?

 > I haven't been able to find one.  I would really like to know if
 > there is one as I have a bunch of questions about authoring styles.

Since BibLaTeX is a real show-stopper I'm wondering why such a mailing
list doesn't exist already.

However, it's up to Philipp Lehmann to establish one.  Please ask him.
I'm sure that he gets the necessary support from TUG if he is
interested.

BibLaTeX is currently discussed in several newsgroups and certainly on
stackexchange too.  I must admit that if I'm interested in a
particular program very much, I prefer mailing lists to anything else.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25