[texhax] Change name for table

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Mon Apr 2 01:05:12 CEST 2012

On 04/01/2012 03:05 PM, Darío wrote:

> Hello all, i have a problem with tables, when compiling the name that
> appears is "cuadro" (in spanish, in English it would be "block or
> square") but I want to say table-n and not "cuadro-n".

I guess you mean tabla-n instead of table-n, as table is not an Spanish
word. Anyway, you can read how to make changes to the Spanish defaults
in Babel in the documentation ---in your terminal type

	texdoc spanish

and in the PDF that opens (page 6) you'll find that the option es-tabla
will change the \tablename from cuadro to tabla every time you use
\begin{table}.

Best

Axel