[texhax] Questions about flowfram

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Thu Oct 20 16:04:47 CEST 2011

Ok, I think I'm close to solving this problem.  I think the approach is to
define a macro like:

\newcommand{\newletter}{%
\finishthispage%
\setallflowframes{pages=none}%
\setflowframes*{logo,address,firpagetext}{pages=\thepage}%
\setflowframes*{laterpagetext}{pages={>\thepage}}}

Then I just output that at the start of each letter.  I haven't tested this
yet, but it seems about right based on my other experiments.  NOTE: I
changed the staticframes for logo and address to flowframes here for
simplicity.

Thanks,
-pd

--