[texhax] Questions about flowfram

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Thu Oct 20 01:14:49 CEST 2011

Ok, let me try this another way.  Suppose I'm creating a document which is
really a bunch of letters that will get mailed out.  The first page of each
letter should appear to be on letterhead stationery ... with logos, return
address, etc.  The second an subsequent pages will be just plain.

So when I define frames, I might do something like:

\newstaticframe[1]{width}{height}{x}{y}{logo}
\newstaticframe[1]{width}{height}{x}{y}{address}
\newflowframe[1]{width}{height}{x}{y}{firstpagetext}
\newflowframe[>1]{width}{height}{x}{y}{laterpagetext}

Ok, that's all well and good for one single letter.  But what if I want to
do multiple letters of different lengths, one after another in one document?
 Some are 1 page, some 2 and some 3.

Is there any way to set the pages keyword for these frames to get them in
the rightplaces?

Thanks for any suggestions, pointers, etc.

Cheers,
-pd

--
----