[texhax] About a Letter

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Oct 17 12:58:49 CEST 2011

On Oct 16, 2011, at 12:45 PM, Ali Polatel wrote:

> 1. I am using the document class "letter" with the options
> 12pt and letterpaper. However, I want to make a title page for my
> submission as well. How should I go about doing this?

My suggestion would be to do that separately, then concatenate the two (if an electronic submission).

> 2. How do I set font to "Times New Roman"?

\usepackage{mathptmx}

will use a Times clone, or use xelatex and fontspec to make use of your local copy.

> 3. Am I correct in using the package setspace and the command
> \onehalfspacing to set 1,5 line spacing?

I believe so. Does something in the manual indicate otherwise?

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer