[texhax] How to set pdf's title produced by dvips -> ps2pdf?

Yue Wu vanopen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:01:03 CEST 2011

On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 12:01:19PM +0900, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> ** Yue Wu [2011-10-02 08:01:48 +0800]:
>
> > Hi list,
>
> > I'm using plain TeX and like it, I produce pdf by dvips -> ps2pdf,
> > recently I find that the produced pdf has the title ./file.dvi, I don't
> > like it, but don't know how to set it to other value. Anyone could help
> > me please? thank you!
>
> It is set by dvips, just look into PS file and search for %%Title
> Change this value to any string and convert PS file to PDF one.

Thanks, though I'm finding a way to set it in .tex directly, but sounds
modification to ps file is the only way to do it...

--
Regards,
Yue Wu

Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
China Pharmaceutical University(中國藥科大學)
No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China