[texhax] Membership in TUG and Question

Dan Myers mpm at dc.rr.com
Sun Nov 6 12:47:19 CET 2011

I have downloaded PDF Nup Maker. That sofTware tells me that in order for it
to work I  need a pre-existing TeX installation. I then downloaded
MacTex02011.mpkg. I am assuming this is such a Tex installation. I am in the
middle of a whole new learning world which is confusing at times, but I¹m
making progress.

My problem, now that MacTex is installed when I try to follow the PDF Nup
instruction and drop a file on it, it simply remains grey and will not
receive the file. What have I not done, or what did I do incorrectly?

My initial interest in PDF Nup was to create single PDF from several pages,
of course that is my first issue for solving, however I will become a member
of TUG now that I see this whole new world for publishing my work.

Sincerely,

Dan Myers
La Quinta, CA
mpm at dc.rr.com