[texhax] MiKTeX repository on CTAN: pgf.tar.lzma corrupt?

Hubert Lam hubert at hubertlam.info
Sat May 28 13:42:03 CEST 2011

Hi all

Can someone confirm that pgf.tar.lzma is corrupt on the MiKTeX CTAN repository and that corrupt file has replicated?

I have my own personal CTAN repository on a server at home with rsync running every 2 days. Last night I was still able to download a copy of pgf.tar.lzma and overwrite the rsync'ed version, but tonight after rsync ran again MiKTeX setup tells me that verification on the file failed.

Thanks

Hubert