[texhax] adobe 10

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri May 27 16:01:02 CEST 2011

Veerappa Chetty wrote, On 2011-05-27 00:27:
> Hi,
> I use MikTex. I have installed Adobe10. When I installed using proquest, I
> had adobe5. I would like to view using Adobe10 instead of 5. Can I change
> the setting without re installation?
> Thanks.
> Chetty

I don't think MikTeX as such is tied to a particular version of AR.

Aren't you refering to your editor instead? If that is the case I'd also
recommend looking at the Sumatra PDF viewer, as it does not lock the PDF
file as AR does, so the PDF viewer can stay open during the entire
writing/compilation process.

--

/daleif