[texhax] [pdftex] Change font names in PDF

narke narkewoody at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:18:17 CEST 2011

Oh ....  I just tried with 'mathptmx' package, but the resulted font
name get even more strange!

name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
NimbusRomNo9L-Regu                   Type 1            yes no  no      32  0
NimbusRomNo9L-ReguItal               Type 1            yes no  no      33  0

What's wrong with it?

On 20 May 2011 15:58, Thomas Feuerstack
<Thomas.Feuerstack at fernuni-hagen.de> wrote:
> Am 20.05.2011 05:09, schrieb narke
>>
>> Will mathptmx produce TimesRoman?
>
> Yes.
>
>> That's great, I will try. And, is
>> there any other font package produce Windows-like fonts names? Thanks in
>> advanced!
>
> AFAIR there is an interface for the (35?) common PostScript fonts. For
> further information, have a look into the document psnfss2e.pdf which should
> normally be a part of all TeX-installations. If everything fails, you can
> find it under
>
> http://mirror.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/pub/mirrors/tex-archive/macros/latex/required/psnfss/psnfss2e.pdf
>
> Cheers - Thomas

    -- Schopenhauer