[texhax] Misplaced headline with makeindex

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Mar 12 11:59:44 CET 2011

OK, understood.  It looks to me as if the
baseline of Index aligns with the caps height
of Lorem ipsum, but I am afraid I cannot
explain why, nor do I know whether this is
the intended behaviour.

Philip Taylor
--------

--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead