[texhax] enumerate and subsections with XeLaTeX and Hebrew

Moshe Kamensky moshe.kamensky at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 04:32:10 CET 2011

* Vafa Khalighi <vafakhlgh at gmail.com> [06/03/11 21:57]:
> 1 is specific to polyglossia.

Thanks. Do you expect the problem will be found somewhere in
polyglossia.sty then? Is there some way to ask xetex to give me more
detailed debugging info?

> for 2 see
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/10589/fix-nested-section-numbers-in-rtl-languages-with-polyglossia/10650#10650
>
> 2 is not a bug and it is a feature. bidi is developed from a native Persian
> speaker perspective and it may or may not be what other languages use.

Thanks again, that works.

> Also this is not a good mailing list for XeTeX related questions. Please try
> xetex mailing list next time.

I will, though I find it a bit weird that there is a separate list. I
don't expect I will always be able to tell if my problem is XeTeX or
just TeX related.

Thanks,
Moshe