[texhax] smith chart?

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Sat Mar 5 22:28:10 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am searching for a way to draw a nice Smith chart in my document. Searching the net gave me this nice document:

http://www.siart.de/lehre/smithdgr.pdf

That is much too complicated and I would already be happy with a much simplier graph, but it seems to be hand-made. So: Is there any package that provides something to draw a Smith chart and additionally insert specific lines for capacitance, inductance or resistance for given radii and center points?
If there is none, does anyone have suggestions how this could be easily produced? I am thankfull for any comments!

cheers
Arno
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar