[texhax] Questions about page layout and dimension

Yue Wu vanopen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:30:40 CET 2011

Hi, list,

I'm learning plain TeX, a few questions I meet is:

1.
I find that \special{landscape} can produce .pdf in landscape page
layout after going the routine TeX -> dvips -> ps2pdf, it's fine enough
although the .dvi still isn't in landscape, any simple way, in plain
TeX's way?

2.
After defining the page dimention with '\hsize=30cm \vsize=27cm', the
produced .pdf is too large to fit for pdf reading, I can see only part
of the document, why and how to solve it?

--
Regards,
Yue Wu

Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
China Pharmaceutical University
No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China