[texhax] Issues with colour box in amsbook project [Was Fwd: FW:]

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jul 25 21:59:34 CEST 2011

Again, please send your replies to the list.

I think you can rule out the minipage environment as being the cause
of your symptoms. Are you producing dvi or pdf? The pdf I produced is
attached. You will see on that the eps is not obscured.

If you are producing dvi, try producing pdf and see if that resolves
your issue. If you are producing pdf then try opening the pdf in some
other viewer.

I have not told figbox or figboxeight to do anything different from
what you specified in your preamble.

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield