[texhax] Parts per thousand with the wasysym package

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:39:22 CET 2011

Thanks Philip. I had tried on Detexify after I first heard of it a few days
ago. Unfortunately it required the use of textcomp, an external package,
which is possible for my particular application. Still a great tool though.

Sam

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) <
P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

> "Detexify" (recently mentioned) suggests :
>
>        #
>        Score: 0.1790210891569
>        \usepackage {textcomp}
>        \textperthousand
>        textmode
>
> Philip Taylor
> --------
>
> Sam Albers wrote:
>
>> Apologies, I figured this out on my own. Sorry for the bother. I think
>> that this will work as i found out how the wasysym package creates the
>> symbol and simply copied that.
>>

> --
> Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
> such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead
> with even if they came free with every packet of cornflakes.

Sam Albers
Geography Program
University of Northern British Columbia
3333 University Way