[texhax] Trs: Permohonan Ralat submit Data

TUG office office at tug.org
Thu Jan 13 17:59:31 CET 2011

Dear Kaelani,

We received your order 06 Januray, processed payment that day and
mailed the DVD via the US Postal Service on 06 January as well. There
is not a tracking number associated with this mailing.

The address the DVD was mailed to is as follows:

Dr. Khaerulsyah Nasution
Jl. Coatesville 6 SC/32 Kota Wisata
Jl. Raya Pondok Gede No. 4, Jakarta Timur
Bogor, Jawa Barat  16963
INDONESIA

I see you list part of the address below. Will the above addressed
parcel, per your order, reach Dr. Nasution? Please advise.

Indeed when I tried to send a receipt that day the email bounced. I
will send the receipt again separately to you and Dr. Nasution.

Thanks for checking on the status of this order!

Sincerely,

Robin
TUG office