[texhax] MS Word & Mathtype to TeX

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 01:47:55 CET 2011

Hi cornwall_5,

Have a look at Kile, it is suitable for beginners
who are trying to migrate from MS Word

http://kile.sourceforge.net/

Although it runs on Windows, if you are moving up to
more serious work that requires reliability then maybe
it's time to upgrade to a more serious operating system
like Linux. Ubuntu is suitable for beginners.

http://www.ubuntu.com/

It will take some time and effort to make the switch
but it will be well worth it.

Good luck

Andy

--