[texhax] MS Word & Mathtype to TeX

cornwall_5 at comcast.net cornwall_5 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 21:45:09 CET 2011

I 10000% agree with, sympathize, and understand the needs of the reviewers and editors

of journals for a universal and stable-over-time program for typesetting math.

But, my question is: why can't that universal and stable program be MS Word? (+ Design Science's Mathtype)

:)

Can journals not afford a new version of MS Word once every ten years?

The IDEAL way would be to ask Microsoft not to change their product ever.

And for Microsoft to comply.