[texhax] dotfill leaders on first line of paragraph only ?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Dec 12 17:14:54 CET 2011

Dear Reinhard --

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> I suppose you have to omit the color specification of the font. It
> seems that only RGB is supported.  You have to use \special instead,
> as described by Heiko already.

Surely you underestimate your old friend Phil.
I am taking the font primitive and mapping it to
to a macro which accomplishes the following --

\whatever (macro) -> \font:whatever \modemagic \special {color push cmyk C M Y K}

using the algorithm here :

	http://www.javascripter.net/faq/rgb2cmyk.htm

> Select a color here
>
>    http://www.tabelle.info/farben_pantone_CMYK_RGB.html
>
> and divide the values by 100.

Thank you : I shall clearly have to extend XeTeX's extended
font syntax even further, to allow direct specification of
CMYK(W).

** Phil.