[texhax] dotfill leaders on first line of paragraph only ?

Sun Dec 11 08:58:16 CET 2011

Am 11.12.2011 01:11, schrieb Reinhard Kotucha:

>   >  Sorry, but a PostScript interpreter for _Level 1_ is more or less
>   >  useless!
>
> It's not finished yet.  But the hard work (writing the interpreter) is

come on, it has no code changes since nearly two years ...

> already done.  Adding Level 2 features is much less complicated.  Some
> of the Level 2 operators are quite simple to implement.  For instance,
> since there is setrgbcolor, it's not difficult to implement
> setcmykcolor.  Some of them are only for convenience and can even be
> expressed as procedures in PS Level 1 (rect{fill,stroke,clip},
> selectfont,...).  Shouldn't be too difficult to implement them.
> I really wish Taco had more time.  Or we need more Tacos.

Reinhard, please do me a favour and don't tell me that it is
easy to implement the missing features. There are _many_ PostScript
interpreters with Level 1 support in the net like escrito.
But show me one free interpreter which supports Level 2, except
ghostscript.

And it makes no sense to tell me that _some_ of the level 2
operators are quite simple! PSTricks needs nearly all
and escrito can not handle a lot of the PSTricks code, for
example the font stuff.

Herbert