[texhax] dotfill leaders on first line of paragraph only ?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Dec 7 18:57:09 CET 2011

On Dec 7, 2011, at 11:36 AM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> \usepackage => LaTeX; I use only Plain TeX, William.

turns out it was redundant in my example. This works:

Test

\special{color cmyk 1 0 0 0}

Test

\vfill\eject\bye

> And what of the embedded graphics : presumably they
> too will have embedded colour space -- how might I
> best go about converting them ?

Load them into a pixel editor which understands CMYK and convert there --- this is only needful if one has exceptional graphics for which a default RGB -> CMYK conversion by the RIP won't work for (e.g., a screen grab w/ black text which one wishes to have print as black)

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer