[texhax] dotfill leaders on first line of paragraph only ?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Dec 6 11:07:53 CET 2011

My sincere thanks to Reinhard, Herb, Heiko et al for
their kind comments and suggestions on/for the Thai-An
restaurant menu.  I agree with Reinhard's analysis,
have adopted Heiko's suggestion, and the next iteration
is now at :

	http://Thai-An.Co.Uk/Restaurant/Menu/2012/TA-Menu-Dotfill.pdf

Observant readers will see that on the final page I have
taken advantage of an enforced line-turn to set the continuation
line hard right, and I think that in a future version of
the menu I may adopt this style more consistently, as there
is otherwise a tendency for the LHS of the menu to become very
cluttered while the RHS looks distinctly underpopulated and sparse.
Further comments welcomed, but my next task is to set it in
three columns and get it off to the printer (300gsm laminatated,
tri-fold) a.s.a.p.

** Phil.