[texhax] cmyk colors are auto changed!

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Apr 17 19:24:02 CEST 2011

Steven Woody wrote:

> Can I prevent it from happening? I want to all the way use a color
> defined by my company, that is 0.51 green and 0.94 yellow in cmyk.

Are you concerned about on-screen (in which case, as far
as I know, the answer is "no", as screen devices are
additive (RGB)), or solely about print (subtractive,
CMYK) in which case so long as you specify the colour
correctly in the first place, and do not allow any
intermediate program to change it, all should be well.

/Caveat lector/ : I am not an expert in colour spaces.

Philip Taylor