[texhax] Who can tell me what's the font used in the picture?

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:44:36 CEST 2011

On 15 April 2011 16:18, Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr> wrote:
> Le 15/04/2011 03:19, Steven Woody a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please see the enclosed picture.  I want to redo it in latex/tikz.
>> So I have to know what's the font used in the picture.  Does anyone
>> recognize it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>
> There's the easy part: Helevetica in green. But I guess that's the grey one
> you want; I couldn't find what it was (even with
> http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ and http://www.identifont.com/). It is
> possible that it was drawn for the company and never publicly released.
>
> Best,
> Paul

The green and black are both what I want to know.  So, thank you for I
at least get half of the answer.  BTW:  I think I need the unix
version of Helvetica in order to use it in my latex docs.  So, do you
think what type of files I should search on the net and how do I
install it?  Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)