[texhax] [tex-live] Fwd: [OS X TeX] Beamer in MacTeX 2009 vs. 2010

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Sep 16 12:38:37 CEST 2010

c.a.rowley at open.ac.uk wrote:

> Heiko's response refers to a special scanning mode used for 'vals':

Ah, thank you.  What other sorts of thing (other than 'vals', that is)
does LaTeX expect/allow in such contexts ?

> @Phil (The LaTeXless):

Hmmm, a strange affectation : I have noticed an increasing
use of "@" as a monadic rather than as a dyadic operator,
but its role or significance seem to escape me.  Is to be
LaTeXless any worse than to be eyeless in Gaza, one wonders ...