[texhax] [OS X TeX] Beamer in MacTeX 2009 vs. 2010

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 02:01:55 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Victor Ivrii <vivrii at gmail.com> wrote:

> \documentclass{beamer}
> \usetheme{default}
> \begin{document}
> Sample
> \end{document}

(Forgot to include the message)

has different behavior for the small PDF clickable controls (whatever
they are called) on the bottom of the PDF slide.  For MacTeX 2009
(with beamer 3.07), these appear without any boxes around them (see
attached PDF).  But for MacTeX 2010 (with beamer 3.10), these appear
with red and gray boxes around them (see attached PDF).