[texhax] document broken under windows

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:07:25 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 09:18:16PM +0200, Arno Trautmann wrote:

> Paul Isambert wrote:
> >  Question: instead of Heiko's code, why not simply \pdfescapestring?
> >
> > \cooltooltip{label}{description}{\pdfescapestring{more
> > description(}}{}{content}
>
> Maybe because I?m a fool ? indeed, it works as expected.
>
> > works very well. Provided you use pdfTeX, that is.
>
> pdfTeX works. luaTeX does not.

See my previous mail, package `pdftexcmds' adds LuaTeX support
for most of the missing primitives in LuaTeX.

\usepackage{pdftexcmds}

% use \pdf at escapestring instead of \pdfescapestring.

However it does not solve the problem with TeX markup in the
string, see item (b) in my previous mail.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko Oberdiek