[texhax] Bibliographic HELP!

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Oct 10 22:35:05 CEST 2010

Alan T Litchfield wrote:

> David,
>
> You are asking for someone to sort it out for you??

No, David is offering to pay someone to sort it out,
or to make a donation to TUG [1].  Both of those seem
very reasonable to me, and I would offer to help
myself if I knew the first thing about BibTeX.

Philip Taylor
--------

[1]