[texhax] document broken under windows

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Oct 8 20:57:13 CEST 2010

Even under Linux, the endash and the appostrophe appear wrong in the bookmarks.

Only in the past year I have learnt how to get good bookmarks with \pdfstringdefDisableCommands.
I would suggest using \textendash and some \apostrophe in the titles and then perhaps
\pdfstringdefDisableCommands{\def\textendash{-}\def\apostrophe{\rq}}

Heiko may know something better.

Cheers,

    Uwe.