[texhax] Compile issue

Majmin, Lisa l.majmin08 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 18:18:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm really not having much compiling a document in winedt6 luck as I believe there is an issue with hyperref.sty package

I have always been able to compile documents using the following preamble:

\documentclass[a4paper,11pt]{amsart}
\usepackage{color,vmargin,amsmath,amssymb,euscript,epsfig,graphics}%,harvard}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\usepackage{amsmath,amssymb,euscript,epsfig,graphics}
\usepackage[dcucite]{harvard}
\usepackage{graphicx,setspace}
\usepackage{pdftex}
\usepackage{graphicx}
%\theoremstyle{plain}
%\def\marginpar#1{}
\singlespacing
\makeatletter \@mparswitchfalse \makeatother
\textheight=574pt
\textwidth=452pt
\oddsidemargin=0pt
\evensidemargin=0pt
\parindent=0pt
\parskip=10pt
\topmargin=14.21pt
\headheight=6.15pt
\def\baselinestretch{1.05}
\setlength{\parindent}{0mm}

However, I'm getting errors based on the file hyperref.sty

Is there any way you can assist as I am stuck on a document that wont compile for Friday!

Thank you,
Lisa.

Lisa Majmin
IMPERIAL COLLEGE BUSINESS SCHOOL
South Kensington Campus | Tanaka Building
London SW7 2AZ | England | Tel: +44 7903 345615