[texhax] Frequency of Reference Citations

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:46:17 CET 2010

Hello,

I've written my dissertation in LaTeX and a school specific class file. I've
arrange the thesis in a tree-like structure with many separate .tex files
being inputted into one master file... typical setup. I am wondering if now
that I am done with this document, is it possible to get some word and
reference frequency statistics. For example, does anyone know of a tool that
could output not only the references I've used but also how many times I
cited each reference? Similarly, does any know of a tool (maybe the same
one?) where I can get a word frequency list for a document organized like
mine?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Sam