[texhax] TEX Live CD for User Group Members

John Jacob John.Jacob at marin.edu
Thu Nov 11 01:05:03 CET 2010

Hi Support,

My name is John Jacob and I am a current TUG member.

I usually receive a new TEX Live CD sometime in October.  Since I have recently purchased a new Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" computer, I do need the latest version of MacTeX 2010 to run on that new computer.  I also have trouble downloading files here at my college (PC based only) and bringing them back to my home where I cannot receive internet access (being too remote a location).

Will you be sending out a TEX Live CD this year?  If so, will MacTex 2010 be on that CD?

Thanks for your help,

John Jacob