[texhax] [TexHax] Black/white colour PDF

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri May 28 13:30:42 CEST 2010

On May 27, 2010, at 10:07 PM, Jean-Baptiste Valsamis wrote:

> \newcommand{\bhline}{\noalign{\hrule height 1pt}}
> On every table, when I use \bhline (a bold hline), it is printed in colour.
>
> The 10 b/w pages are blank page. Actually, with the fancy header, the preamble:
> \pagestyle{fancy}
> \lhead{}
> \rhead{\nouppercase{\bfseries\small\leftmark}}
>
> It also put a bold line in the top of all my pages.
>
> Would it be a mismatch between "automatic" colour and "black" ? It exists in graphics... But i don't know the difference

Probably, but w/o knowing which packages you're loading, it's hard for me to tell from here.

When I do:

\documentclass{minimal}
\begin{document}
test
\hrule height 1pt
\end{document}

The result comes out entirely on the black plate w/ all elements defined in greyscale.

Load packages and add macros test until the error appears, then remove elements until you have a minimal example which causes it.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer