[texhax] [TexHax] Black/white colour PDF

Jean-Baptiste Valsamis jvalsamiug at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:57:07 CEST 2010

Dear all,
When I printed my PHD, the printer was supposed to check if the pages
contains colour or not. After that, the printer counted 240 pages in coluor
and 10 pages in black/white. The thing is that each times I use a rule (like
in fancy header or in tabular), they are printed in colour (the black is not
the same than in the text). Do you have an idea how to tell to LaTex that I
want all my pages in black/white except some pages that I could mark with a
command like : \allowcolouronthispage... (I just found the name :D)
Many thanks guys (and ladies)!
jb