[texhax] Latex examdesign class: bug with \ref'ing a labeledequation

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at fastwebnet.it
Sun May 2 00:05:29 CEST 2010

> Hi Phil,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply!
>
> Please see below a minimal example of a .tex file in which
> this happens.
> [snip]
> Thanks again for any further help!!

Ok, first of all, your cls is the latest (assuming mine is).

Secondly, the problem seems to lie in the "answer" environment as \label
does work outside this.  From the aux file, it seems that the label command
is actually beng ignored inside the "answer" environment.  However, the
workings of this environment are not easy to follow.

So, I'm sorry, but I have no suggestion other than to contact the package
author.

Cheers,  Phil