[texhax] \blockquote quotation vertical spacing

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Mar 25 11:52:02 CET 2010

At 20:49 24.03.10, Jesus Guillermo Andrade wrote:
>Dear Uwe: It didnt help... I have used the \blockquote and the \quote
>environments and still cannot eliminate de additional vertical space
>between them and the main text.
>Im attaching a little screenshot for you to see exactly what is happening.
>I did try your suggestion but it did not work either... any ideas?

I assume you are using `csquotes.sty'. Have you used \SetBlockEnvironment?
If \topsep=0pt and \partopsep=0pt don't help, the reason may be
\parskip>0pt, but I don't assume this. Are you using another package
redefining LaTeX's quote? It would be most helpful to have your document
preamble and a small document environment producing the problem.

You are using `lineno.sty'? Does the same happen without `lineno.sty'? (Try
with a small example.)

HTH -- Uwe.