[texhax] Makeglossaries: nothing in .gls file, error in .glo file

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Jun 30 09:19:20 CEST 2010

Am Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:51:37 -0500 schrieb Lorena Magallanes:

> As you can see the question marks are there too, the only difference in my
> thesis is the final argument "{\es at scroman  {iii}}".

Make a small (it should use as few packages and text as possible)
but complete tex-file which generates your problematic glo-file so
that we have a file for testing. The \es at roman is probably caused by
the spanish option of babel.

> I´ve tried to delete it, but it appears again when the example is compiled.

Well yes, that is the idea of an automatic glossary: That is gets
updated at each run/change of your document.

Btw: Learn to quote: don't top post and delete text you are not
referring to.

--
Ulrike Fischer