[texhax] pdfpages, geometry, hyperref - no page anchors

Lev Bishop lev.bishop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:47:26 CEST 2010

When I run pdflatex on this simple file:
\documentclass{book}
\usepackage{pdfpages}
\usepackage[showframe]{geometry}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\begin{document}
p1\newpage p2\newpage p3\newpage
\hyperlink{page.1}{1}/\hyperlink{page.2}{2}/\hyperlink{page.3}{3}/
\end{document}

I get the warnings:
pdfTeX warning (dest): name{page.3} has been referenced but does not
exist, replaced by a fixed one
pdfTeX warning (dest): name{page.2} has been referenced but does not
exist, replaced by a fixed one
pdfTeX warning (dest): name{page.1} has been referenced but does not
exist, replaced by a fixed one

If I remove \usepackage{pdfpages} or \usepackage{geometry} or even
just the [showframe] option then everything is fine.

Any ideas on what is going on here?

Lev

--
Lev Bishop