[texhax] Question About Adding Packages to Mac Version of LaTeX

James Brewer jamesbrewer at wcta.net
Sun Jun 6 15:59:25 CEST 2010

Hi. I am VERY new at LaTeX. I've downloaded the Mac version and I have installed everything (I am running Snow Leopard 10.6.3). After installing LaTeX, I realized that I now need the "pstricks" package. So my questions are: (1) is this the right place to send emails to ask questions, (1) if so, then: did this graphics package come with LaTeX for the Mac, and (2) if not, where do I find the recommended version and how do I go about installing it? Thank you very much! James Brewer