[texhax] international equivalents --- business card sizes and binder pages

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Thu Jul 8 18:43:49 CEST 2010

I'm finally working on my Practical TeX paper from a presentation I did a while back.

The idea is to make a (physical) font sample book which can be easily maintained and up-dated. I'm using pre-peforated business cards like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Printable-Two-Side-Clean-Edge-05871/dp/B00006IBV3

and binder sheets like this:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/157078/Wilson-Jones-Business-Card-Untabbed-Binder/

Are similar products are available in the rest of the world? If so, what sizes?

I'm seeing a UK page which shows 85 x 54mm for the cards (shouldn't that be 85 x 55?), A4 for the binder pages).

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer