[texhax] censorship on miktex-list?

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Dec 30 13:37:55 CET 2010

Victor Ivrii wrote:

> '''Everybody''' (may be except of you but I think that you just
> pretend not to know) knows  what mik means but it is so offensive, so
> indecent that '''nobody''' will ever tell you.

Arno is not alone : I have no idea what "Mik" means,
nor have I the faintest idea what a sepulka might be.

On the other hand, when asked "Why is a mouse when it spins ?",
I can answer "because the higher, the fewer" with complete confidence.

Philip Taylor