[texhax] Wrong Labelling

Claudia Wolff claudia.anna.wolff at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:59:28 CET 2010

Hi there,
somehow the number of my figures are wrong in the text of my paper,
all figures after figure 7 are labeled figure 7 or 5.1. in the text,
although the labeling is correct in the caption of the figure. I checked
that the label {} and ref{} content match (latex whould give me ?? in case
they don't match anyway) and I did put the command  \label{} after \caption
when including the figure.

Really don't know what to do. I exchanged \label{histogram} with
\label{fig.histogram}

here is an example of how I include figures:

\begin{center}
\begin{figure}[ht]
\includegraphics[width=0.6 \linewidth]{pLate.png}
\textit{\caption{Relative Rise in Share of Pupils at Upper Secondary School
between June and July, (Both Parents have the same Education Level)}}
\label{percentage-late}
\end{figure}
\end{center}

Thank you very much!