[texhax] PostScript output (from XeTeX)?

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Dec 3 15:25:03 CET 2010

I'm probably baying at the moon, or clutching at straws, or
whatever, but given the origins of PDF I wonder if there
might not be some way of putting a PostsScript wrapper
around a PDF such that the resulting document is fully
PostScript compliant and processable by a PostScript RIP ?

Philip Taylor

Or maybe not :