[texhax] bibtex

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Wed Aug 18 14:56:39 CEST 2010

"Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd)" <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk>, 18.08.2010 14:28:52
> Uwe Lueck wrote:
>
>> However, I realize the index must be the last appendix of a book ... so the TeXbook is like TeX: frozen for good.
>
> Tut tut, Uwe : "Appendix J : Joining the TeX Community".
> Don't tell me you've never read beyond the last page of
>the index !

Ok, Knuth didn't share my conviction ... and your example shows why I am right. Indeed always when I found that page I felt like Alice just having falling down the rabbit hole.

I think my rule allows those ad pages after the index ... certainly this was Knuth's idea.

  ;-) Uwe.