[texhax] dagger

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:10:34 CEST 2010

I agree totally.  The main problem in the reply was the word
(surprise!).  Otherwise it just reworded part of the list guidelines.
I did not read the original post because of its length and complexity.
 I might have read a better phrased question.  It is perhaps to
Robin's credit that he tried to answer the question.  It is obvious
that he  had not full knowledge of the circumstances of the question.

Best regards

John