[texhax] \framebreak?

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Fri Apr 23 16:16:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm preparing a beamer presentation.

I have a long frame, but I allowed "allowframebreaks" in it.

The frame should consist of four parts.

Leading automatic frame breaks are OK.

But the last isn't - beamer puts the last block to the lower part of the frame, so it gets almost invisible.

You can see that behavior in the attached .png (= screen shot).

I would need something like \pagebreak or \newpage for frame - somethink like \framebreak or \newframe.

Is there a way how to force frame break?

- I don't want to split it into several ones manually as the automatic division work fine elsewhere; and I don't want to retype sub-frame labels to end by " I", " II" an so on.

Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Lukas

NB:

Some "quote" environments are used in the blocks and also \big- and \medskip.