[texhax] paired footnotes

Marcel Knie sleep_well at web.de
Fri Apr 23 19:26:05 CEST 2010

hi,

i need some help to understand the following code:

\makeatletter
\newcommand{\wrapfootnote}[1]{\stepcounter\@mpfn%
% marks in the text
\protected at xdef\@thefnmark{\thempfn}%
\@footnotemark #1\@footnotemark%
% marks at bottom
\protected at xdef\@thefnmark{\thempfn--\thempfn}%
\@footnotetext}
\makeatother

this generate paired footnotes. And if i use only one footnoteapparatus, then its fine. But in combination with the bigfoot package the paired footnotes are grouped but this is not what i want. can you help me. I added a minimalexample so you can see what i mean.
What i want in the apparatus is:

a-a text
b    text
c-c text

and not

a-a text
c-c text

b text.

Greetings and thanks for help.

the minimalexample:

\documentclass[a4paper,10pt,twoside]{scrreprt}  % report
\usepackage{bigfoot}
%---------------------------------------Anfang: Fu\ssnotenformatierung----------------
\DeclareNewFootnote[para]{default}[alph]
\DeclareNewFootnote[para]{B}[roman]

\deffootnote{3ex}{1ex}{%
\textsuperscript{\thefootnotemark\ }
}
%------------------------------------Ende: Fu\ss notenformatierung-----------------

\makeatletter
\newcommand{\wrapfootnote}[1]{\stepcounter\@mpfn%
% marks in the text
\protected at xdef\@thefnmark{\thempfn}%
\@footnotemark #1\@footnotemark%
% marks at bottom
\protected at xdef\@thefnmark{\thempfn--\thempfn}%
\@footnotetext}
\makeatother

\begin{document}
%\include{titlepage}
\normalsize

text\wrapfootnote{test}{teer} zweiter test\footnote{test} und dritter \wrapfootnote{test}{test} und die normalen Fußnoten\footnoteB{so aus} oder so\footnoteB{soo siehts aus}
%\input{Quelle}
\end{document}